domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

I thought i knew you well but all this time i could never tell  i let you get away haunts me every night and every day You were the only one the only friend i counted on how could i watch you walk away i'd give anything to have you here today But now i stand alone with my pride and dream that you're still by my side But that was yesterday i had the world in my hands but it's not the end of my world just a slight change of plans that was yesterday but today life goes on no more hiding in yesterday 'cause yesterday's gone, ooooh! Love, my love i gave it all thought i saw the light, when i heard you call life that we both could share has deserted me, left me in despair But now i stand alone with my pride fighting back the tears i never let myself cry But that was yesterday love was torn from my hands but it's not the end of my world just a little hard to understand that was yesterday but today life goes on you won't find me in yesterday's world now yesterday's gone goodbye yesterday now it's over and done still i hope somewhere deep in your heart yesterday will live on, ooooh!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario